Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4907 18th Ave W, Bradenton
Welcome to West Bradenton living at its finest! Beautifully taken care of ranch style home on large corner lot, just to the south of Bradenton Country Club complete with a fully fenced in yard and lots of mature landscaping. Inside the home, you will find a huge 36'x36' great room that includes a living room, dining room and kitchen area complete with breakfast bar and coffee room. The master bedroom has a stunning shiplap feature wall and is complete with reading lights for both sides of the bed. Make sure you check out the master closet with its built in organizers! The master bath is complete with double sinks, granite counters and has a large walk-in shower. Bathroom #2 is done with a modern twist and is also with a huge walk in shower and bowl sink on top of the quartz counter tops. Guys you will love the over-sized two car garage. Home has had all windows replaced with energy rated windows (expect garage windows). HVAC was installed in 2011. The home sits on just over a third of an acre and has a wonderful lanai. Hot tub does convey.
- MLS® #A4466143
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,967
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run, Sauna, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market11
- Address4907 18th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWestwoods Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Sauna
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Le Grande Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Le Grande Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 6:15pm EDT.