Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6306 Wellesley Dr, Bradenton
Stop! You've found THE one! Welcome home to this 3 bed 2 bath saltwater pool and spa home. A Bayshore Garden's beauty! The living room and dining area have lots of sunlight flowing in from the large windows. There is an additional Florida room/Bonus room just off of the living room with lots of built-in shelving that could be used for an office, sewing/craft room, exercise room, whatever you choose. The Master bedroom is spacious with lots of built-ins and an en-suite bathroom with a door leading out to the pool area. The laundry room is large with more built-ins and provides lots of extra storage and a counter top for folding. The backyard is absolutely gorgeous with a sparkling saltwater pool and spa and brick pavers. This will make the best entertaining space whether you're relaxing around the pool, having a great time playing the Cornhole game, or simply enjoying a cup of coffee or iced tea. Sit at the table under the pergola and watch the TV. New pool heater/gas, pool pump, Pebble Tech surfacing, and new valves. There are sheds for storage. One barn-style shed with electricity has been insulated and has attic storage, and windows. This home also has a 2013 Membrane roof, newer windows, and newer fence. The fence encompasses the entire backyard and wraps around to the side yards, one of which has a gated and separate area for boat or RV storage or an area for your dogs to run and play. Also, a 2016 Trane AC and a newer electrical panel. This is the Florida lifestyle and then some! Take time to click on the link for the video, it's worth it!
- MLS® #A4466211
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,710
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Available, Public
- FeaturesFishing, Playground, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingBoat, Driveway
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot, In County, Street Paved, Pool View
- PoolGunite, Heated, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesAwning(s), Fenced, Lighting, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market3
- Address6306 Wellesley Dr
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 9-b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne, Corner Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Realty By Design Llc
Listing information courtesy of Realty By Design Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 4:30pm EDT.