Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12419 Terracotta Dr, Bradenton
Gorgeous BRAND NEW WATERFRONT home 3/3 plus Den in highly desirable Arbor Grande community within Lakewood Ranch, a Premier Gated Community Offering a Maintenance-Free Lifestyle with Resort Style Amenities. Beautiful interior includes tile throughout living and wet areas along with Crown molding in main living areas, granite countertops, stainless steel appliance package including built-in oven and microwave. Master has large closets and spacious en suite bathroom. More features include quick recovery energy-efficient hot water heater, in-ground irrigation system, video doorbell and programmable thermostats. Brick pavers in the drive, walkway and screened in lanai as well as a tile roof. Amenities include regularly scheduled events, an activities director, zero entry pool w/ sundeck, a state of the art exercise center, volleyball and bocce. Also private access points to the new Bob Gardner Park with trails, playing fields and 3 dog parks. Easy access to I-75, Sarasota and Gulf Beaches.
- MLS® #A4466229
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,247
- Year Built2020
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Playground, Pool, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Pickleball Court(s)
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Days on Market19
- Address12419 Terracotta Dr
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionArbor Grande
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 9:45am EDT.