Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5506 River Sound Ter, Bradenton
AT LAST! Meticulous MAINTENANCE FREE "Gull Cottage Model" Spacious 3 bedroom and 2 and 1/2 bath house, with a UNIQUE floor plan, large bedrooms with walk in closets, and a rear entry 2 car garage. Located in between the house and garage, enjoy the Chicago brick pavers located in your amazing private outdoor oasis completely paved all the way to the gate leading to the front yard, you can grill or set up your hammock or lounge on patio furniture. The Home owner upgraded and just installed all new Hurricane windows on the front of the house and upstairs a new Hurricane door. The back of the house each window has hurricane shutters. Downstairs features a powder room, and a laundry room with Washer and dryer, New AC, and a recently painted exterior. The Kitchen is built for entertaining featuring Corian counters, tile backsplash, center island, closet pantry, breakfast bar, recessed lights, also upgraded large tile and almost new Top of the line GE Profile appliances. The rest of the 1st floor has tile floors throughout this great room floorplan, also upstairs has the Master bedroom with a balcony and an ensuite and bedroom 2 and 3 share a bathroom. Fall in love, all located within the gates of the established Riverfront community of River Sound, which has an amazing heated community pool and spa, complete with outdoor kitchen, and outdoor shower which rivals the top resorts. Attention dog enthusiasts, 2 dogs parks, walking trails and a fishing pier. Special note, this home, this owner has chosen to be maintenance free for an extra fee. Owners can have the option to change and mow their own lawns and trim plants once a year. Which is really unique for a Home owner association. Close to Starbucks a brand new Home Depot, shopping, I75 is convenient and lots of restaurants. Top area beaches are nearby and this can be your perfect Florida getaway. Call today as this is available to shown easily.
- MLS® #A4466258
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,680
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesGated, Playground, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Trails, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions, Fishing, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Balcony/Sun Deck, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market25
- Address5506 River Sound Ter
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Sound
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 5:15pm EDT.