Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4505 Galloway Blvd, Bradenton
Highland Lakes...Recent PRICE REDUCTION makes this attractively priced home a great investment in this highly desirable West Bradenton community. Peaceful cul-de-sac location with no thru traffic. Home is on a LAKE with beautiful water views. Ideal second home or easy year around living. No lawn to mow in this maintenance free community. Very low HOA fee of $225 per month includes lawncare, cable, internet, clubhouse, pool, and more. Walk to shopping, restaurants, movie theater, banking, and much more. Very short drive to IMG Academies and short drive to Gulf Beaches. Recent updates include: New Trane AC in 2018 with phone app control capability, 2020 new paint inside and outside, 2020 new dryer and refrigerator. Refrigerator has a five year transferable warranty. 2019 new laminate floors in bedrooms and closets. 2018 3rd nail reinforcement added for insurance credit. Front patio area at entrance accomodates a table and chairs. Home has a split floorplan with 2BR's 2BA's, plus 2 car garage with work bench and storage cabinets. Open great room plan with vaulted ceilings, this gives you a very open and spacious feeling. Sun room/family room is open to great room. Ceramic tile in entry, living, dining, and family room. Eat-in kitchen with laminate floors, corian counters, and Kraftmaid cabinets. Kitchen opens to side covered patio, a great space for grilling and sitting outdoors, PVC privacy fence between homes. Ensuite bath in master bedroom with double sinks, walk-in shower, and walk-in closet. Clubhouse and pool are conveniently located at the end of the street. Seller knows of no defects and is selling "As Is" with right to inspect. See video walk-thru and virtual tour links.
- MLS® #A4466301
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,533
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesAwning(s), Irrigation System, Gray Water System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
- Address4505 Galloway Blvd
- SubdivisionHighland Lakes Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market131
- ZoningPDP R3A
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.