Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1714 69th Ave W #c407, Bradenton
YOU CAN LIVE IN THE BEST KEPT HIDDEN SECRET IN BRADENTON FLORIDA! Don't miss this opportunity to live on the water at Sarabay Cove on Sarasota Bay! This 2 bedroom, 2 baths, 4th-floor condo unit has been completely updated and is in immaculate condition. TURNKEY furnished with the exception of a few items on the list. The Master Bedroom is cozy & comfortable with sliding glass doors out to your lanai that overlooks the canal. The Master Bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom, and a walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a built-in desk unit and sliding glass doors out to the 6 x 35-foot lanai and storage unit. The bathrooms have beautiful tile and updated shower enclosures. The unit has Crown molding throughout. The amenities in this community are endless: beautiful clubhouse, heated pool, jacuzzi spa, two tennis courts, car wash area, craft room, covered parking, bicycle room, stairs, and elevators to your floor. The community consists of three buildings with canals between each and boat access to Sarasota Bay in minutes. If you are a boater, or boater to be - boat docks with electric and water are available to owners for $1.50ft per month on a first-come basis. You can take the elevator downstairs and get in your boat and be in Sarasota Bay in 5 minutes! Centrally located to the famous Anna Maria Oyster Bar restaurant, downtown Sarasota, Lido Beach, Banks, and shopping. Hurry to see this rarely available updated gorgeous meticulously maintained condominium in a boater's paradise!
- MLS® #A4466569
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,040
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market7
- Address1714 69th Ave W #c407
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionSarabay Coves Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesThree Or More, Mid Rise
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Premier Plus Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Plus Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 11:45pm EDT.