Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1006 136th St E, Bradenton
Welcome home this this traditionally-styled two-story on over an acre in highly sought-after Mill Creek. Features include a comfortable family room with a wood burning fireplace and a nicely sized kitchen with and island, beautiful granite, tiled back-splash and stainless appliances, and a separate den and living room. The entire first floor is tiled, mostly with brand new wood-look ceramic. Upstairs is the spacious master bedroom with a luxurious closet with built-ins and an en-suite bathroom with dual sinks and walk-in shower. Two additional bedrooms are upstairs and between them is a full bath with a tub/shower combination. There's plenty of room outside to enjoy as well. Relax on the spacious, 300 sq.ft. wood deck overlooking a large pond, swing under the shade of an old oak or gather round the fire pit for s'mores and story-telling!
- MLS® #A4466645
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,048
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market17
- Address1006 136th St E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:00am EDT.