Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
407 Grande Vista Blvd, Bradenton
Schedule your visit today to this outstanding four-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom home with awesome lake views. This DR Horton - Lantana model - is a fantastic single story floorplan. The owner's suite includes a deluxe bath with double sinks and a separate shower and garden tub with walk-in closet. Entering through the 8 ft entry door is an inviting foyer with 2 offset front bedrooms creating a private entrance. The 4th bedroom also has a private entrance just past a half bath separated from the main hallway. A spacious open kitchen is great for entertaining and comes stocked with 42" cabinets, granite countertops, stainless appliances, and a huge pantry. All furniture in this home is available for purchase and all warranties from the builder (and for the furniture) transfers to the new owner. Del Tierra is one of Bradenton's most exciting new gated community featuring Spanish Style architecture, and amazing amenities including private streets, a resort style pool with a covered outdoor dining space, an exercise room, places to play, and plenty of cabana style seating.
- MLS® #A4466659
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,045
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness Center, Gated, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market19
- Address407 Grande Vista Blvd
- SubdivisionDel Tierra
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 4:15am EDT.