Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20930 Parkstone Ter, Lakewood Ranch
Poised on nearly 1.5 acres in the Concession neighborhood, this 2018 custom-built estate is nestled among mature, manicured landscaping that overlooks breathtaking views of the lake and private preserve. The stunning exterior sets the stage for luxury finishes & rich architectural details throughout over 10,000 square feet of open living spaces. The great room showcases wood beam ceiling, rich wood floors, stone fireplace, private elevator, butlers bar and views to the impressive outdoor entertaining areas. The gourmet kitchen boasts exquisite granite counters, built-in Miele coffee maker, decorative backsplash, ample wood cabinetry, center island, Wolf 6 burner gas range and griddle, Sub Zero commercial size refrigerator & freezer and large walk-in pantry. The breakfast bar with seating unites with the gathering room with 90 degree sliders to the lanai. Retreat to your master wing with tray ceiling, sitting area and dressing room complete with 2 islands, custom cabinetry, morning bar and additional laundry room. The luxurious bathroom features separate vanities, marble counters and floors, walk-in shower with jets and jacuzzi tub. There are 4 additional bedrooms with private baths and walk-in closets, handsome library, comfortable theater room with bar and golf simulator and putting green areas in the home. The attached guest house offers additional space with 2 beds and baths, living room, small kitchen and private entry. The expansive outdoor living space is nothing short of spectacular with large covered areas, sparkling heated pool & spa, gas fire pit, stone waterfall and slide, summer kitchen and spacious yard with tranquil lake views. Residents of the Concession are just minutes from excellent shopping, dining, medical facilities & I-75, for an unparalleled lifestyle defined by relaxation and recreation.
- MLS® #A4466715
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,139
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Maintenance, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Split Garage, Converted Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Cul-de-sac, In County, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Near Golf Course, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Address20930 Parkstone Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator, Other
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s), Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 8:45pm EDT.