Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1219 Westway Dr, Sarasota
This impressive Clifford Scholz designed estate has an ideal location, with 200-feet of water frontage on New Pass’s turquoise waters. It is complemented by an exquisite Lido Shores location just minutes from the best that Sarasota offers. The gated Travertine courtyard entry of this stunningly updated five-bedroom estate enjoys idyllic Gulf breezes and is the perfect introduction to this home’s thoughtful design that highlights breathtaking views from nearly every room. Modern upgrades blend with clean lines and tailored finishes to create a lavishly chic experience, which includes gorgeous marble flooring throughout every level, walls of arched stationary windows that maximize sunny Gulf views while enhancing the architectural concept, custom light fixtures, coffered ceiling treatments, three-stop elevator, gas fireplaces inside and out, SMART home Lutron lighting system, wireless surround sound and Control4 thermostats, as well as a new temperature-controlled wine room added in 2019. The immaculate marble kitchen (2018) overlooks the family room and is steps from the living and dining rooms. This chef’s space features professional-grade appliances, fine Wood-Mode cabinetry, walk-in and Butler’s pantries. Every bedroom is en-suite. Overnight visitors will appreciate the privacy of the master-sized guest bedroom on the first living level. Three additional suites occupy the second floor with the secluded master wing. This special retreat features morning kitchen, its own waterfront balcony, plus separate spaces for him and her, including his/her offices, bathrooms and walk-in closets. Glass French doors open to stone terraces on each floor, including a summer kitchen and rooftop deck to relish panoramic bird’s eye views that stretch to downtown Sarasota. Yachtsmen will love the new deep-water dockage (2019) and unobstructed access to the Gulf of Mexico.
- MLS® #A4466831
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,415
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Elevated
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Under Building, Workshop in Garage, Split Garage, Tandem
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In City Limits, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View, City View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market214
- Address1219 Westway Dr
- SubdivisionLido Shores
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorWood, Marble, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s), Elevator
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas
- StoriesElevated, Three Or More
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.