Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6724 45th Ter E, Bradenton
PRICE IMPROVEMENT! MOTIVATED SELLER! Virtual Tour available at: https://www.360openhouse.us/tours/6724-45th-ter-e (click on VR Tour and virtually walk through the home). Spacious 3000 sq ft 2-story home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, bonus room and much more. Nestled on a pristine lot featuring water and preserve views, it’s the perfect place to call home. Conveniently located in the community of Crossing Creek Village with NO CDD and low HOA. Upon entering the foyer your eyes are immediately directed through the home to the peaceful water and preserve views. The expansive cathedral ceilings and upgraded engineered bamboo wood flooring will also catch your eye. The formal living and dining rooms offer an abundance of space to relax and are perfect for entertaining. Fully equipped kitchen features Cherry cabinets with decorative trim, granite counters, stainless steel appliances and seating at the island breakfast which overlooks the family room and picturesque views through the 3 section sliders. Relax in the spacious screened lanai while you enjoy the tranquil sights and sounds of nature. The downstairs bedroom and full bath are perfect for a mother-in-law suite or guest accommodations. Upstairs you’re greeted with double doors leading into the master retreat featuring tray ceiling, double walk in closets, dual vanities, corner garden tub and walk in shower. The 2 additional bedrooms are joined by jack-and-Jill bathroom with dual sinks. This house features a large upstairs bonus area perfect for a game or movie room or office space. Laundry room is conveniently located upstairs with utility sink. Additional features in the home include 2 car garage, surround sound speakers, cherry cabinetry in baths, and mature landscaping. Enjoy the quiet serenity of the neighborhood while living in close proximity to abundant shopping, dining, parks and recreations as well as easy access to the beaches and interstate. VACANT AND EASY TO SHOW!! One year HOME WARRANTY offered!
- MLS® #A4466965
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,004
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
- Address6724 45th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCrossing Creek Village Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market124
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 12:15pm EDT.