Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12655 Cara Cara Loop, Bradenton
Exuding charm, comfort, and easy living, this exquisite four bedroom residence in GreyHawk Landing is superbly positioned for spectacular long lake views. Delightful attention to detail marries exquisitely with spaces to suit every occasion, from the formal living and dining rooms that beg to host memorable celebrations, to the family room, chef’s kitchen and casual breakfast area for leisurely water-view brunches. Sunlight filters in through the aquarium glass window and the corner sliding glass doors that open to the pool and lanai. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with a natural gas cooktop, stainless appliances and a breakfast bar. The split layout with a total of four bedrooms and three full baths ensures everyone has their own space. The outdoor area exemplifies Florida living. Relax under the covered area with a good book or cool off with a dip in the pool, all while taking in the scenic views of the water. GreyHawk Landings is a gated community with over 480 acres of preserve and rich with amenities including two clubhouses, two resort-style heated pools, fitness center, lighted tennis courts, basketball courts, athletic fields, fishing pier and miles of nature trails for walking and biking. All this with a low HOA fee of only $50/year! Enjoy proximity to top rated schools, Lakewood Ranch Main Street, University Parkway, UTC, I-75, Nathan Benderson Park, the beach and more.
- MLS® #A4467031
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,195
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Trails, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market3
- Address12655 Cara Cara Loop
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 6:45pm EDT.