Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7319 Westminster Ct, University Park
Please see 3D Virtual Tour Online and Virtual Showings are Welcomed - As if the natural beauty of University Park is not enough to welcome you home… wait until you visit the Hyde Park Neighborhood with magnificent gazebo and an enclave of 12 homes – home is on a private Cul de Sac… ROOF replaced in 2015. The Neal built Fairfield II model has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and all the appointments to spark your imagination and speak HOME! Pavered driveway to a side entry 2 car garage (with lots of built in storage), lush landscaping leading to the stunning double doored leaded glass entrance. Entering the home you’ll be struck by the 18” diagonally set tile, soaring ceilings, mantled fireplace with hearth, crown moldings, an adjoining dining room with chandelier, honeycomb shades, silk draperies, and sliders leading to an oversized lanai replete with large pool overlooking a waterway. The home abounds with natural light throughout. The heart of any home is the expansive gourmet kitchen. Here you have an abundance of granite on several preparation areas including a center island, two toned cabinetry both white and honey toned maple (many lighted cabinets), walk in pantry, gas cook top, built in oven and microwave (replaced in 2020). The delightful meal preparation area overlooks a spacious tiled family room with sliders to the pool area. The beautiful well-appointed master suite with additional relaxation area, 2 customized closets, larger master bath has separated his and hers sinks surrounded by lots of granite, lovely fixtures, walk in shower, separate w/c and sumptuous soaking tub (a welcome retreat after a stimulating golf or tennis match). A Jack and Jill guest suite area offers the perfect sleeping quarters…complete with private shared bath or adjacent to the third bath (which could serve as a pool bath). The additional back bedroom with sliders to the pool could be an at home office or study. Florida living is best suited to a larger pavered lanai, wonderful pool that you can truly swim in… several different areas are offered to relax in the sun, afternoon cocktails, dinner parties, etc. There is a partial Summer Kitchen with gas hook-up. University Park is an award winning 27-hole golf course with premium tennis courts, delicious food at the Park Grill for your dining pleasure and more amenities to follow now that the club is Resident Owned. Close to downtown Sarasota, UTC Mall, and all the fabulous social activities afforded to you in this phenomenal area – this is the Jewel of Florida. Sellers are offering Buyers a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty up to $580.00
- MLS® #A4467072
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,089
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Fiber Optics
- FeaturesCable, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market21
- Address7319 Westminster Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 11:00am EDT.