Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1418 John Ringling Pkwy, Sarasota
Prepare to be swept away by the elegance and tranquility of this opulent home in the highly sought after, luxurious Lido Shores neighborhood. A stunning remodel, completed at the direction of award winning local designer Mindy Webb of Mindy Webb Design, breathtaking views await behind imposing Sapele entry doors. Greeted by a soaring wall of windows , you will be drawn in by the seamless view of the infinity edge pool to the gorgeous waters of Sarasota Bay. Find yourself surrounded by the most current color palette paired with only the finest finishes. This 5 bedroom estate home boasts Italian made flooring throughout with a chef's kitchen, butler's pantry, billiard room, 2 wet bars, 648 bottle temperature controlled wine cellar, intricate crown molding, tray ceilings, office/den, 2 stop elevator and so much more! First floor master suite offers dual custom closets and spa inspired master bath. The stunning chandelier collection is sure to delight! Three en suite bedrooms are ideal for the comfort of family & friends. The wine cellar will meet the highest expectations of even the most discriminating aficionado. Revel in serenity while sipping coffee over-looking the calm bay at sunrise as dolphins and manatees frolic to birdsong. Enjoy an evening fireside on the upper level balcony as the moonlight dances on the bay against the backdrop of the fully illuminated Ringling Bridge & the Sarasota skyline. This home offers the epitome of bay-side living with a summer kitchen, 2 separate al fresco dining areas, 1- 16,000 lb boat lift, 1-10,000 lb boat lift and 2- wave runner lifts. And remember to complete the day with a sunset stroll on your own private beach! This home has been thoughtfully renovated and meticulously maintained. Everything you need is here; just bring your suitcase! Note: New 4 zone Trane air system replaced in 2018. Property is gated and fenced. (note: colors in drone video slightly affected by golden sunset hue.)
- MLS® #A4467093
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage5,582
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDeck, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market22
- Address1418 John Ringling Pkwy
- SubdivisionLido C
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.