Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
3730 E 225th St, Bradenton
Secluded 5 Acre Country Estate with large private pond. Completely Renovated Two Story 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Contemporary Home. This amazing home features solid wood cabinets, stone counters, under-counter lighting, stainless appliances, LED lighting, and waterproof laminate flooring throughout. This Home's First Floor offers Great Room, Dining Area, Open Kitchen with breakfast bar, Laundry/Utility Room, Full Bath, and 4th Bedroom or Optional First Floor Master Bedroom. The Second Floor boasts a Master Suite with large walk-in closet, two guest bedrooms, and a full bath. Recent renovations include new 25 year shingle roof, new Hardy board siding, new impact windows and doors, new HVAC, and new hot water heater. Enjoy the Peaceful Country views from the wrap-around porch. This property also features a new tree lined asphalt drive and vehicle shelter with attached workshop. Perfect for the animal lover or anyone looking for privacy. Only Minutes from Lakewood Ranch, Nathan Benderson Park with world class rowing events, premier sports fields and world class beaches. Convenient to Downtown Lakewood Ranch shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and UTC Mall. Easy access to I-75, Sarasota Airport, Tampa International Airport, and Tampa/St. Petersburg.
- MLS® #A4467196
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,614
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Zoned for Horses, Pasture, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market11
- Address3730 E 225th St
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionWaterbury Tracts Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 6:15pm EDT.