Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2712 60th Avenue Dr W, Bradenton
HIDDEN GEM!! IS MOVE IN READY for you to start your Florida life style... Well maintained 96 unit community in Huntington Woods aims to please. There are NO AGE RESTRICTIONS and are PET Friendly. You will notice Immediately Pristine landscaping & beautiful flowers that surround this darling community, truly makes you feel at home. This gorgeous 2/2 over 1100 sf condo has everything you need and more. From the moment you enter this home , you are greeted by beautiful Beachy color palates. All new Vinyl flooring through out, Brand new carpet in both bedrooms. The guest bedroom and tastefully designed bathroom is sure to please, Laundry room, with washer and dryer, and Beautifully designed kitchen with new granite counter tops and cabinetry is separated with Living space from the BRING YOUR HDTV IDEA'S master bedroom in suite. for extra privacy. HOME WARRENTY PROVIDED BY SELLER FROM AMERICAN HOME SHIELD. Window treatments in all rooms, including the enclosed patio, with extra storage. This prime location is close to everything, and just 15 minutes to Anna Maria Island. BEING SOLD AS IS. PLEASE VERIFIE ALL MEASUREMENTS FOR ALL ROOMS
- MLS® #A4467232
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,160
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Pool, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAssigned, Covered
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market15
- Address2712 60th Avenue Dr W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionHuntington Woods Condo Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, End Unit, Walk-Up, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 10:15am EDT.