Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10216 46th Ave W, Bradenton
A one-of-a-kind private, gated, bayfront compound, minutes by boat to the Gulf of Mexico, offering a private oasis for your family and friends. Behind custom gates you’ll discover an incomparable, magical waterfront playground with abundant room to roam throughout the estate grounds. The long drive meanders along lush, tropically landscaped gardens and culminates in a paver motor court where you’ll be welcomed to the entry of the main home, separate cottage, guest apartment and “Owl’s Nest.” An entertainer’s dream, this estate can easily accommodate large parties. Upon entry, the spectacular main house makes a commanding first impression with craftsman-quality construction, custom stonework and woodwork throughout. Positioned to take full advantage of expansive bay views, the main living floor offers a great room with a gas fireplace, custom chef’s kitchen complete with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, dining room, substantial arches and moldings, an office with 180-degree views of the bay, a luxurious master suite with a fireplace and steam shower, plus two additional guest suites. The custom Forno Bravo pizza oven and 500-bottle climate-controlled wine cellar will add to your entertaining pleasure. A boater’s paradise, you’ll enjoy 120’ of protected water on the bay with a covered boat lift, expansive docks, charging station and fish cleaning station. This spectacular estate is where memories are made; fish, kayak or paddleboard from your dock, relax with a drink in the tiki hut, or by the stunning resort-like pool area. Enjoy dolphins and manatee in their natural habitat, and savor spectacular blazing sunsets each evening. Minutes to shopping, restaurants and Gulf beaches.
- MLS® #A4467242
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,486
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, RV Garage
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market97
- Address10216 46th Ave W
- SubdivisionBay Beach Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Tile, Wood, Slate, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Wine Refrigerator, Indoor Grill
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 11:30am EDT.