Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4611 Swordfish Dr, Bradenton
A fusion of classic Key West charm with a metal roof (new Premium screws installed 2018 ) describes this expanded waterfront home with PRIVATE DOCK in your backyard to cruise and explore the West Coast Fl waterways, secret fishing spots, local waterfront restaurants, and islands. Designer details can be found throughout this open extended plan with custom crown moldings, premium high baseboards, Saltillo tile that is extremely durable and easy to maintain, Brazilian cherry wood floors, Bahama shutters, and built-in shelving in the den. The Trane 18 SEER A/C system with Ultra Violet Allergen Protection was installed in 2016 and a premium powervent gas hot water heater was installed in 2017 adding to the overall efficiency of the home. The home transitions from formal LR/DR to sun filled family room with an open, updated kitchen with decorative glass cabinet doors, pull outs, and a cafe area to entertain family and friends. Spend a lazy afternoon after boating by sipping your favorite libation while floating in your sparkling pool /spa (resurfaced Pebble Tec 2012 ). If you desire privacy, the tropical setting is on par with Selby Gardens with cascades of color, orchids, and tropical plants. Additional notable features include stainless steel gutter protection system installed 2018, Trex dock installed in 2018, Kevlar Hurricane Protection for the lanai, windows and doors, and a hurricane rated garage door for your peace of mind and lower insurance rates. A complete list of upgrades is available. There is something for everyone in this Award Winning Boating Community. Low HOA fees and NO CDD fees! The Inlets has a picturesque waterfront park, trails, tennis court, canoe and kayaking, playground, as well as many social groups and events. Ideally located close to 3 major airports, world class shopping, Prime outlets, sporting events, fine dining, plus easy access to I-75 and other points of interest from beach life to night life. Your Salt Life oasis awaits you and it starts right here.
- MLS® #A4467290
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,447
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Sidewalk, Water Access, Trails, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Dead-End, In County, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Outside Bath Access
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market16
- Address4611 Swordfish Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev, The Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Crown Molding
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 4:00am EDT.