Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17749 Lucaya Dr, Bradenton
WATCH 3D VIRTUAL TOUR--PLUS Virtual LIVE Appointments Now Available! Exceedingly polished, this lakefront residence just built in 2019 rivals the most breathtaking vistas in The Isles of Lakewood Ranch. The stylish interior is sophisticated in nature delivering thoughtful design and exceptional upgrades playing the perfect counterpoint to its sublime setting. Upon approach, the park-like setting hints at the surrounding views of the lake, fountain and preserve beyond that awaits upon entry. The open concept plan begins with volume designer ceilings accentuated with cypress texture beams, plank tile flooring throughout, designer light fixtures, and the latest finishes fused into every room. The well-appointed kitchen with soaring maple cabinetry, soft-close drawers/doors and decadent quartz counters is open to the dining and great room sumptuously adorned with light via cornerless sliding glass walls that brings the outdoors in. An expansive lanai boasts a superb poolscape setting with heated pool adorned with water-cascading copper pedestals, expanded pavered deck, and pre-plumbed for a summer kitchen. Balancing privacy with togetherness, comfortable accommodations include three generously sized guest suites beautifully adorned with shiplap on the walls, and, each located on their own wing with their own full bath access. Privately situated, the Owner's Retreat boasts stunning views, outfitted with two large closets, double vanities, walk-in shower, soaking tub and a separate water closet. Attention to detail continues into the powder room, office/den, and even into the vastly oversized laundry room in this environmentally-conscious home. Hurricane impact windows and doors, radiant barrier shield, block foam insulation, tankless water heater, reverse osmosis, water softener, landscape lighting, and a 3-car garage plumbed for a sink, further enhance this property of distinction poised within a gated community that offers its residents maintenance-free living and a resort-style clubhouse. A rare and premiere opportunity to own a recently-built home on a prime lakefront location to take advantage of the vibrant Lakewood Ranch lifestyle with scenic trails & parks, golf, tennis, polo, restaurants, shopping, A-rated schools, countless community events, and just a short drive to the world-renowned beaches of Florida’s Gulf Coast.
- MLS® #A4467363
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,872
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address17749 Lucaya Dr
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionIsles At Lakewood Ranch Ph I-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 3:45am EDT.