Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5127 44th St W, Bradenton
This attractive, well-maintained 3/4 bedroom, 2 bath Glenn Lakes pool home is ready for its new owner! Step through the double front doors into the spacious hall leading to the living and dining rooms with adjacent combination kitchen and family room overlooking the caged pool. Neutrally decorated throughout, the split bedroom plan includes the master with en-suite bathroom which has a deep walk-in closet, twin sinks, a soothing garden tub and separate shower. There are two other bedrooms near the family tub and shower bath. The den/office, with French doors, currently used as a fourth bedroom, is conveniently located next to that bathroom. The laundry is handy, between the kitchen and two car garage with attic access. Outside the comfortable family room is a lovely pool and patio, overlooking the private landscaped yard, the perfect spot for relaxing, grilling and family fun. There are many updates and upgrades such as: new air conditioner system (2013)- maintenance contract in place, Reme halo UV System in the garage to ensure good air quality & no mold (2016), new water heater (2015), new dishwasher, range and dryer (2015), new washing machine (2017), new windows (except above front doors), patio doors & glass blocks in master bath (2016; 2018), surge protector in garage (2018), new roof (2019), exterior painting (2019), extensive work on pool cage (2019), new pool heater (2020). All permits have been closed, according to sellers. Close to IMG Academy, shopping, movies and the beautiful sugar sand beaches of Anna Maria Island, and an easy drive to Sarasota's UTC Mall, this is indeed a very special property. If you are looking for your own "little piece of paradise", visit this home soon!
- MLS® #A4467392
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,135
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Park
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market12
- Address5127 44th St W
- SubdivisionGlenn Lakes Ph 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 3:15pm EDT.