Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5704 17th St W, Bradenton
Well, you don't see THIS every day! A THREE bedroom, 2 bath, mid-century block pool home in the affordable under $250,000 range. Amazingly convenient "West of the Trail" location - minutes to Gulf Beaches, boating, floating, golf, shopping, and dining. Updated beautifully, opens to party-sized pool and lanai with plenty of space under roof so you can enjoy Florida Living no matter the weather. Well maintained - new roof house 2015/lanai 2016, windows replaced, updated electrical and plumbing, kitchen updated and more. Such a convenient location and great price - but only available by private appointment to pre-qualified buyers. These homes don't come on the market very often, so get on the showing calendar today.
- MLS® #A4467455
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,220
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Street Paved, Near Public Transit
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Prime Residential Brokers
- Address5704 17th St W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionSouthwood Village
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Decorative
- Days on Market8
Listing information courtesy of Prime Residential Brokers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 11:15pm EDT.