Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5220 Blossom Cv, Bradenton
Brimming with top-of-the-line beauty, modern styling, and sophisticated relaxation, this stunning 2018 townhome lives like brand new. Filled with natural light, soaring ceilings and wood-like tile floors invite you to get comfortable from the moment of entering this delightful end unit residence. The first floor is open and flowing with a spacious living room, a dreamy kitchen, and sliders to the screened lanai with vibrant lawn views. White wood cabinetry, subway tile, quartz countertops, a large island, and gorgeous black matte-finished appliances connect to the dining space for effortless entertaining. The master suite – boasting a lovely tray ceiling, sliders to the lanai and en-suite bath with dual sinks and a walk-in shower – is on the first floor as well as the guest bedroom but affords peace and privacy. Upstairs, versatility to meet all your lifestyle needs is found with a generous flex room, a bonus room that was converted from storage space that can easily fashioned as an office (not included in the square footage), and a full bath. Charming aesthetics and efficiencies include trendy shiplap wall accents in the living room and guest bedroom, tray ceilings in the master suite, plush carpeting, a laundry room, and a two-car garage with electric car charger. Relish the maintenance-free ease offered in desirable Harmony at Lakewood Ranch where you find convenience, community amenities including a resort-style pool, playground, and tennis courts, and just a short drive to UTC and Lakewood Ranch Main Street. Easy access to I-75 gives takes you to the Gulf beaches, downtown Sarasota and more in just a matter of minutes. This home grants you the lifestyle you deserve, and so much more.
- MLS® #A4467627
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,741
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market17
- Address5220 Blossom Cv
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionHarmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph Ii Subph A
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:30pm EDT.