Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6611 Stone River Rd #106, Bradenton
Golfers’ dream! Spacious, end unit at Verandas is a two-bed/two-bath+den, ground floor, clean & well maintained, gently used a few months yearly. Turnkey furnished & ready. Sleeps 6. New 2020 York air handler has 10-year transferable parts/labor warranty; newer washer/dryer, fridge &dishwasher. Den brings morning sun and offers built-in cupboards and bookshelves, pocket doors & queen pull-out sofa, great for home office or spare bedroom. Quality furnishings include Tommy Bahama, Kane and Leader’s, tastefully decorated in soft peach, white and sand tones. Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with pantry & lanai access. Quality porcelain tiles in hall, kitchen, baths and walk-in closets. Three flat screen tvs/pvrs, cable & internet included in Tara Master. Two spacious lanais, view from 6th tee 7th fairway with cool, north-facing, golf-side lanai. Roomy garage with pull-down steps to attic’s large storage space. Steps to Verandas pool, walk to Clubhouse, golf course, driving range, main pool, exercise room, saunas, hot tub, yoga, bocce ball, pickle ball, & more. Fine dining, pub-style grill room & pool-side snack bar. Social activities like bridge, mah-jongg, yoga & more. 10-minute walk to Plaza for groceries & restaurants. Easy access to beaches, shopping, Sarasota arts/attractions, Disney. Full class “A” membership includes golf & social privileges in this private country club. Fees: one time $3,500, Tara Master $917/year, (cable/internet), golf $429/month, dining room $60/month, condo $1062/quarter.
- MLS® #A4467669
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,345
- Year Built1990
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Phone Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course View
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market14
- Address6611 Stone River Rd #106
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Verandas Two Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 2:45pm EDT.