Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
6605 36th Avenue Dr W, Bradenton
Paradise found! Take up residence at this unique enclave of highly desirable single family homes located in West Bradenton close to downtown, the beaches of Anna Maria/Bradenton Beach/Holmes Beach, as well as an easy commute to Sarasota and across the Skyway Bridge into St Pete/Tampa! Enjoy the best that Manatee County has to offer - including its school system, parks & trails, ball fields, proximity to sunsets at the beach and all the modern conveniences you would expect within reach! Spectacular floor plan with elements of casual luxury everywhere you turn! Light, bright and airy...your personal luxury retreat from the mundane worries of the world! This home offers an open living room / dining area with an updated granite counter kitchen and newer appliances. Really cute ranch floor plan with a large master bedroom complete with its own ensuite bath, walk-in closet, sliders leading to pool/lanai, and 2 add’l guest BRs! Two sets of sliding glass doors open onto a magnificent fenced/gated landscaped backyard oasis with an oversized in-ground fiberglass pool, caged screen and an enormous concrete patio deck with a large covered extended lanai area for entertaining any time of the day or night! Ceramic floor tile throughout the entire home! Newer updated windows, hurricane shutters, AC handler, condenser and duct work in 2016! Make this attractive property your new home, and enjoy your very own personal Florida paradise today! Grab it quickly! Shown by appointment!
- MLS® #A4467731
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,134
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Fiberglass, Solar Cover
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market5
- ZoningPDP R1B
- Address6605 36th Avenue Dr W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCordova Lakes Sub Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Florida Dream Team Realty Services Llc
Listing information courtesy of Florida Dream Team Realty Services Llc.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 12:45pm EDT.