Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7304 Saint Georges Way, UNIVERSITY PARK
Tropical landscaping surrounds this brilliant lakefront residence bestowing a scene of serenity and refinement within University Park. Stepping inside a grand open concept floorplan with exceptionally high ceilings, and light-filled spaces, beautiful design elements are evident throughout. The living room and dining room combination is host to a built-in entertainment display with artfully detailed windows with built-in bench seating and an expanse of disappearing sliders that bring the outdoors in. A breakfast bar window to the kitchen provides a lovely place to sit with your morning coffee and croissant. The kitchen is generously sized with a neutral palette, plenty of counter space and cabinetry, an island with gas cooktop and hood, built-in desk, and bench. A wet bar and custom desk with built-in shelving in the office makes working remotely a dream come true. Enjoy long weekends spent year-round by pool and spa, fire up the grill in the summer kitchen on the screened lanai for friends and family. Guests will appreciate the private and comfortable guest bedroom with conveniently located guest bath while you are seeking solace in the optimal master retreat featuring a bay window, sliders to the lanai, and large en-suite bath with dual sinks, garden tub, walk-in shower, and customized walk-in closet. University Park is known for its high-quality lifestyle surrounded by lakes, golf courses, and preserve areas, and convenience to the University Park Country Club, Lakewood Ranch, and downtown Sarasota. VIRTUAL SHOWINGS AVAILABLE!
- MLS® #A4473253
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,243
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fence Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf Course,Optional Additional Fees,Pool,Recreation Facilities,Security,Tennis Court(s),Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway,Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Course,Paved,Private
- Days on Market170
- Address7304 Saint Georges Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUNIVERSITY PARK COUNTRY CLUB
- CityUNIVERSITY PARK
- Zip Code34201
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Master Downstairs,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2021 at 8:45am EST.