Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1435 Westway Drive, SARASOTA
Stunning British West Indies designed home overlooking the waters of New Pass and the Gulf beyond. Located in iconic Lido Shores, famous for its Sarasota School of Architecture homes and private beach access. Built in 2013, you will be awed by the detail, craftsmanship and luxury in this waterfront retreat. Casually elegant with 80 ft of water frontage and stunning pool areas. A beautiful great room with impressive moldings and built ins is open to a gourmet kitchen that features gorgeous stone countertops, high-end stainless appliances including 2 dishwashers and a Sub-Zero refrigerator. The home features two master suites, one on the main level with adjacent terrace and another on the top level with an adjoining gathering room that has its own built in wine cooler and coffee machine, and a separate dishwasher for your ease. Step out onto the upper terrace to enjoy an elevated view of the waterfront. A separate guest wing on the mid level includes a kitchenette area with refrigerator, sink and cooktop, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. An outdoor kitchen with dining table overlooks the water and pool area. The current owners bought the adjacent lot and combined it with the original lot creating a park-like oasis that Artistree designed. There is a 3 car attached garage, a detached 1 car garage, dock with 24,000 boat lift and a 4,500 double jet ski lift.
- MLS® #A4489845
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,759
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- ParkingGarage Door Opener,Garage Faces Rear,Ground Level
- # of Garages4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean,Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,Fence,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac,Flood Insurance Required,City Limits,In County,Oversized Lot,Street Dead-End
- Days on Market30
- Address1435 Westway Drive
- SubdivisionLIDO C/LIDO SHORES
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Elevator,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge,Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Trash Compactor,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- FireplacesGas,Family Room,Living Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 16th, 2021 at 3:17am EDT.