Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1640 Bay Harbor Ln, Sarasota
Refined elegance meets luxurious quality in this one of a kind Mediterranean home, located in the heart of Sarasota’s prestigious intracoastal waterway. Approaching through the iron gates towards the private culdesac, the prodigious 25’ entrance graced with stone columns presents a true castle feel from afar. The homes grandness multiples as you step through the beautiful 12’ hand carved solid wood doors & into the 25’ tall living area. No expense spared with the handcrafted solid stone fireplace, distressed wood beams, solid wood cabinetry in the chefs kitchen, professional grade appliances, granite counters & tray ceilings interlaced with mahogany crown moldings. Full home automation is integrated into tablets for a true luxurious ease of living. Take the homes elevator to the media room which is outfitted with twinkling star lighting & 121" Sony 4K projector. This private waterside oasis spans over 7000 total sq ft & bestows supreme serenity with broad views of the bay from the sparkling infinity edge pool & spa. Explore Floridas endless waterways from your dock, which is equipped with a power boat lift & floating jet ski dock, so you never miss a beat of the salt life. No need for sea world! Enjoy dolphin watching at sunset, from the 3rd floor balcony bedroom door. Poised in a premium Sarasota setting, being minutes away from downtown urban life or island fun on Siesta Key beach. Discover why the countless custom features & prime location elevate this rare & breathtaking jewel into a class of its own.
- MLS® #C7410015
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,093
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated, Florida, Other, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market386
- Address1640 Bay Harbor Ln
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionStillwater On The Bay
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Elevated
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Real Estate Mainstream
Listing information courtesy of Real Estate Mainstream.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 3:46pm EST.