Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9438 Gulfstream Blvd, Englewood
** PLEASE ENJOY THE 3D INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL TOUR ASSOCIATED WITH THIS LISTING ** Welcome home to your place in the Florida sun! With an efficient, great room design and an enormous roofed and screened lanai, this two-bedroom, two full bath residence is a perfect size! Featuring 1241 Square feet of living space, this home sports tile floors throughout, two en-suite baths, high ceilings, fresh interior paint, a fully equipped kitchen with ample oak cabinetry, a two-car attached garage, interior utility room, a separate private well in addition to the connected public water utility and a 650+ square foot lanai. Ideally situated on nearly a quarter acre of land, the lot includes a long concrete drive, scads of green space, a fenced back yard, and a 12x12 foot utility building. Some of the more recent updates to this 1988-built home include a new septic system (2018), roof (2006), and plumbing (2009). As to location, this property is 1 mile from shopping, 5 miles from the pristine beaches of Manasota Key, and just 15 miles from Boca Grande. Move-in ready, this home simply will not last, make your showing appointment today!
- MLS® #C7421477
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,241
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address9438 Gulfstream Blvd
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Anchor Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Anchor Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 6:00pm EST.