Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7690 & 7680 Castleberry Ter, Englewood
Walk into this charming 3/2/2 home offering a outstanding open floor plan including both a living and family rooms and EXTRA LOT. Fabulous updated wood flooring. Inside and out freshly painted with beautiful neutral colors. Entertain family and friends in the huge 29'x 14' family room with cozy wood burning fireplace. Pleasant kitchen overlooking remarkable fireplace with eat in space for your morning coffee or tea. Sizeable bedrooms with walk in closet in master. Both bathrooms update with new vanities, commodes,light fixtures and appealing laminate flooring. Sit on your lanai and enjoy the great privacy views of the generous backyard while sipping your drink of choice. Need extra space for your outdoor activities and sport toys? This is the home for you with extra lot included! Per owner new screens throughout 2019, Electric panel 2016, Hot water heater 2018, air Conditioner 5 years old with new blower installed 9/2019.Only 6 Miles to Englewood beach where you can fish, swim, boat and enjoy the beautiful sunsets. You will not want to miss viewing this home. Call today.
- MLS® #C7421482
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,554
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab, Stem Wall
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
- Address7690 & 7680 Castleberry Ter
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 074
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market29
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:15pm EST.