Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2530 N Beach Rd, Englewood
Kick back and relax in this unique high-rise beachfront home located on Manasota Key. This home has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with 1,676 of SqFt living space. FULLY FURNISHED! This property also includes an extra buildable lot right behind it with its sister home " The Amanda" right next door. Ride up in your private elevator that opens up to your hallway the has windows looking out to your typical beach surroundings. This home features a spacious kitchen that has granite countertops, solid-wood cabinetry, and a complete breakfast bar. Stepping into the living room area you will notice the high cathedral ceilings with exposed beams and breathtaking views that look out to the ocean. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, you will always love your view when you're eating or relaxing. The master bedroom and bathroom features a jacuzzi tub, dual sinks, and a rain shower with newly installed jet sprays. High Ceiling beams right when you walk into the master bedroom that also has a double door entry way into the master bathroom suite. You can choose stairs or the elevator but forget about putting your shoes on because your home has its own pathway that leads to your private beach. Keyless front door entry so you don't have to worry about losing your key. Short distance to restaurants, shops, bars, etc nearby. Come and check out this home and see for yourself why this is an amazing investment opportunity with millions of visitors visiting Florida a year. Appointment only.
- MLS® #C7422008
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,676
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Park, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean
- ExteriorCement Siding, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing Office:Re/max Palm Realty
- Address2530 N Beach Rd
- SubdivisionGulfridge 1st Add
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market156
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Palm Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 12:30am EDT.