Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6631 63rd Ter E, Bradenton
PRICE REDUCED!! Amazing Sunsets by the Lake! Rarely Available Single Story Pool Home In WHISPER BEND! This fantastic pool Home checks a lot of boxes with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a Bonus Room/office and a 3 Car Garage. This home is also fully wired for cameras and security. Private setting and Fenced side yard. Inside you have a combination kitchen and family room with glass sliding doors that open to the screened in self cleaning pool. Great yard space and green space with lush grass. Kitchen features a gas range, Wood cabinets, solid counters, and separate dining room. Master suite has a wonderful view and access to the swimming pool, bonus room is located at the back of the home, lots of natural light, three car garage adds additional storage and professionally landscaped. A/C replaced in 2019. Washer/Dryer 2017/2018. 2018 pool resurfaced. 2016 exterior painted. No CDD fee. Annual Homeowners fee, $515. Convenient and close to amenities. Just minutes to Tara Elementary School, Tara Preserve play as you go golf course, shopping, I-75, Jiggs Landing, Lakewood Ranch Corporate Park and World Famous sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast. University Town Center just one freeway exit up!Beautiful sunsets by the lake. Huge green area behind house with full use!
- MLS® #C7426821
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,050
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure, Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Other
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market24
- Address6631 63rd Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit Two
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Mvp Realty Associates, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Mvp Realty Associates, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 1:15am EDT.