Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9452 Swaying Branch Rd, Sarasota
MOTIVATED SELLER BRING OFFERS NOW!! A stunning tropical paradise, situated on 3.5 acres. Luxury is being redefined with brilliant architecture and exceptional details glamour masterpieces built over 10,000+/- SF John Cannon custom home, offering a separate guess house & splendid views of an expansive & tranquil, dazzling lake. The Forest at Hi Hat community provides areas for entertaining with sumptuous private spaces, of upscale living while affording natural beauty rarely found. The exquisite grand entry features a soaring 25 FT+ coffered ceiling, elegant marble staircase with Handcrafted Wrought Iron Railings. 12 FT Aquarium glass panels with five Arched Transom Window showcasing the remarkable water views. The captivating design flows seamlessly with handcrafted staircase railings, romantic chandlers, crown moldings throughout, multiple bar areas & countless terraces bring the outdoors in. Prepare meals in the gourmet kitchen equipped with state-of-the-art appliances. The private master suite where you will find a kitchen, two adjoining rooms & an extravagant master bath. More special features include a private room for a wine seller, dual laundry rooms, in addition to dedicated space for an elevator & home theater. Exceptional outdoor areas sprawling leisurely spaces overlooking the heated, saltwater, infinity edge pool & spa, inviting fireplace & summer kitchen ideal for a distinguished and memorable evening. This fascinating home with its grand size, superlative quality & locations Sarasota – known for its dynamic arts and culture scene, beautiful golf courses, boating, white sandy beach, outstanding shopping, UTC Mall, Best dining, and bustling downtown. Make your appointment today!
- MLS® #C7427238
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,421
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, In County, Oversized Lot, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Indoor, Infinity, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Vinyl
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market108
- Address9452 Swaying Branch Rd
- SubdivisionForest At Hi Hat Ranch
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34241
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- ElementaryLakeview Elementary
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Re/max Anchor Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Anchor Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 3rd, 2020 at 3:30pm EDT.