Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
367 Eden Dr, Englewood
ENJOY THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL TOUR OF THIS EXTREMLEY RARE LAKEFRONT POOL HOME BY COPYING AND PASTING THE FOLLOWING URL https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=XLaiQJRxbc4&mls=1#100038815 - Located in the VERY desirable community of Englewood Isles, this gorgeous three bedroom, three bathroom residence has been meticulously maintained and is move-in ready. Pride of ownership is apparent the moment you enter the premise through the covered entry with field stone flooring. The expansive floor plan offers an enormous living room, generous size guest bedrooms, large kitchen area, formal dining room, spacious dinette, massive master suite and interior laundry space. Numerous interior features include 10’ ceilings throughout, plant shelves, solid surface countertops, tiled backsplash, closet pantry, stainless steel appliances, tiled showers, pool bath access, desk built-ins, dual master sinks, garden tub and washer/dryer. Impressive exterior improvements consist of a tiled roof, paver driveway, utility sink, side garage door entry, irrigation system, concrete landscape curbing, pool sink and huge covered lanai. Situated at the precipice of the lake, the gigantic screened pool area showcases panoramic waterfront views. Englewood Isles is a deed restricted community offering a private marina on Forked Creek where dock space can be leased or purchased and access to Lemon Bay park with scenic bike/walking trails along the ICW. Central access to beautiful golf courses, Historic Dearborn Street, Manasota Beach, shopping, dining, boating waters, kayaking, fishing, pickleball, tennis and Englewood Beach.
- MLS® #C7427838
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,318
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront, Marina
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Oversized Lot, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market54
- Address367 Eden Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Isles Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleVenice Area Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
- Listing Office:Re/max Palm Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Palm Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 2:14am EDT.