Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10045 Gulfstream Blvd, Englewood
NEW ROOF TO BE INSTALLED - IN PROCESS!! Beautiful UPDATED POOL HOME ON DOUBLE LOT, 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage home with 2 car carport or boat parking. Location, location, location! Wow! Just 10 minutes to Englewood Beach and NOT IN FLOOD ZONE!! Light OPEN FLOORPLAN HIGH CEILINGS and newer Wood Plank Tile Flooring throughout. New Hurricane Impact Windows AND Hurricane Shutters, fenced yard, pergola, rear Lanai and Caged Pool… New kitchen cabinets, counters and backsplash, NEW A/C INCLUDING DUCTS (about 3 years), roof 9-10 years per owner… AMAZING VALUE BELOW RECENT CERTIFIED APPRAISAL!!! Just minutes from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches, downtown Englewood, dining, entertainment, boating, fishing, golfing, etc! Additional parcel #412011357002 adjacent lot to east. All measurements and details provided should be verified by buyers.
- MLS® #C7427993
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,289
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesFishing, Playground, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Water Access, Community Boat Ramp
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Covered, Other, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market17
- Address10045 Gulfstream Blvd
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 064
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Re/max Palm Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Palm Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 4:30pm EDT.