Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9751 Eagle Preserve Dr, Englewood
PARADISE LIVING IN AN OUTSTANDING SW FL GATED COMMUNITY! SUBSTANTIAL PRICE REDUCTION! Located between the Gulf Intra-Coastal Waterway and Lemon Bay Golf Club, this special 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home is bright and spacious inside and outside with extensive renovations <2013>. Boasting a grand open floor plan, enormous decks and lanai areas, large 44x14 in ground heated pool, and enough garage parking for 4 or more cars, this desirable home has great views of the Gulf Intra-Coastal Waterway/Lemon Bay, as well as views of the Audubon designated Lemon Bay Golf Course across the road, membership is available but not mandatory. With a well landscaped exterior, the first ground level contains two garages for 4+ cars and storage, and a walkout to the brick paver very large lanai and pool areas, and extensive three story pool cage. The main living area on the 2nd level has: cathedral ceilings with open floor plan; well equipped kitchen with island and counter eating space; dining, living, family/TV areas; as well as a powder room, two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, utility/laundry room, and dumb waiter. Sliding doors lead to the enormous 18.5' x 54' open deck, perfect for entertaining, with views of pool and sunsets over the ICW. The second floor is the master bedroom suite: bedroom with screened deck; very large bathroom w/free standing designer tub, tiled shower; and huge 8x20 walk-in closet w/built-in drawer space. Some furniture may be available with separate contract. A must see, call today!!
- MLS® #D5798196
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,608
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Elevated
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community
- ParkingOversized, Secured, Underground
- # of Garages4
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, Indoor, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Balcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market1837
- Address9751 Eagle Preserve Dr
- SubdivisionEagle Preserve Ests
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Dumbwaiter, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Elevated
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Tarpon Real Estate Inc
Listing information courtesy of Tarpon Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.