Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1458 Sanderling Dr, Englewood
Welcome to The Desirable Holiday Mobile Estates 3rd Addition in Sunny Englewood. On a canal with a lovely view. The is no Monthly Maintenance Fees and you own your land by Fee-Simple Ownership. Pet Friendly Community. There is a $200. Mandatory fee each year for membership To The Edgewater Clubhouse. You can enjoy Swimming in a heated pool, playing Tennis, shuffleboard and many other Clubhouse Amenities. Plus the Home Owners Association Fee is only $25.00 A year. This home features a Family Room off of the Living Room. When you walk into Florida Room there is a Window Unit Air Conditioner along with real windows. This Florida Room is unique in that there is an open room that owners used as an office, then a separate room which has storage and then a separate room currently used as a workshop. Per Owner The Central Heat and Air was Replaced just over 5 years age, Most windows were updated, The Electrical Panel was just updated, Participated in The State's Tie Down Program, detached shed, and many other updates. You can water your lawn straight out of the canal. The Kitchen has a breakfast bar. The dining room features a built in hutch. The Living room has built in Book shelves and a lovely Family Room Alot of home here. The landscaping is lush and colorful. An Extended long driveway is next to the regular driveway. Laminate Floors. Pet Friendly Community. Deed Restrictions. Is being sold furnished/turnkey. Sold-As-Is, always subject To The Buyer's approval.
- MLS® #D6100336
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,286
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Pool, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- RoofRoof Over
- Listing Office:Key Realty, Inc.
- Address1458 Sanderling Dr
- SubdivisionHol Mob Estates 3rd Add
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Days on Market521
Listing information courtesy of Key Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 7:15am EDT.