Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6699 San Casa Dr #s3, Englewood
Includes Dock Space with Gulf Access! This 2-Bedroom, 2-Bath Condo is located in the Water's Edge Community on Oyster Creek with access to the Gulf and includes its own assigned boat slip (small flat bottom or low draft style boats only). This community offers a Community Pool, Club House, a large storage lot for boats and RVs (on space available basis), a fishing pier and a community boat ramp. If you love relaxing walks along the beach, Englewood and Boca Grande beaches are only minutes away, this condominium is perfectly located for those that want a quiet, relaxing get-a-way. Assigned Private Use Dock Space #18.
- MLS® #D6101550
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,143
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewWooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Brackish Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market473
- Address6699 San Casa Dr #s3
- SubdivisionWaters Edge Ph 01 Bldg S
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Anchor
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Anchor.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 12:44pm EST.