Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9203 Griggs Rd #c304, Englewood
STEP INTO PARADISE!! BUILDING C TOP FLOOR END UNIT, 30FT BOAT SLIP AND 12K LIFT ARE INCLUDED!! 3 Bd.,2.5 Ba. With many upgrades throughout. Premium custom Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, stainless appliances, walk-in pantry, Tiled kitchen Backsplash, separate Office/Den area, Oversize Master suite and bath offers large walk-in closet, double sink vanity, both Hydro-Massage soaking Tub and walk-in shower, large open great room. Private 2-bedroom-bath guest suite. All this plus wide-open view of Lemon Bay and nightly sunsets. 2 Assigned parking spaces plus one of 2 Golf Cart Space inside Garage. Grande Preserve offers many amenities including beautiful Clubhouse with Workout room, Outside Patio with views of Pool and Spa Area. BBQ area, Tennis and pickle ball Courts, Putting Green, 50+ extra Parking spaces and private 38 Slip Marina and fishing/sunset pier, The Grande Preserve on Lemon Bay is a Luxury 48-unit Gated waterfront community
- MLS® #D6102030
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,028
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal-salt, ICW
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Metal
- Days on Market548
- Address9203 Griggs Rd #c304
- SubdivisionGrande Preserve On Lemon Bay
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Tall Pines Realty
Listing information courtesy of Tall Pines Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 6:30pm EDT.