Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1916 Georgia Ave, Englewood
ATTENTION BOATERS! Do not miss the opportunity to own your own piece of Paradise with this 3 bedroom 2 bath WATERFRONT home. Only minutes from everything Englewood has to offer including restaurants, shopping, post office, grocery stores, hospital, and schools and of course the most gorgeous BEACHES in the country. The interior boasts a large updated kitchen with granite countertops, beautiful tile backsplash, stainless appliances, breakfast bar, tray ceilings, recessed lights and EXPANSIVE WATER VIEWS. The living room is off the kitchen giving you the same gorgeous views making a perfect place for entertaining. There is also a formal family room for movie nights with friends and family. All the bedrooms are of substantial size and have so much potential for your own personal touch. What really sets this property a part from all others is the DEEP SAILBOAT WATER. You have your own PRIVATE DOCK with bench and lights for nighttime snook fishing as well as a COVERED BOATHOUSE. You can walk out your back door onto your boat and be in the GULF OF MEXICO via STUMP PASS in minutes with NO FIXED BRIDGES! Live here year round or utilize as an investment property. The possibilities are endless. One year home warranty provided. Call today to schedule an exclusive showing.
- MLS® #D6102213
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,805
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal-salt, ICW
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
- Address1916 Georgia Ave
- SubdivisionGrove City Shores
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- Days on Market350
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.