Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7930 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
Commanding exceptional frontage of a pristine white-sand beach and panoramic Gulf views, this five-bedroom home on Manasota Key revels in its majestic and private setting on over an acre. Comprised of a spectacular 3,953 square foot estate with a second-level guest suite and waterfront pool, enjoy the casual beach lifestyle and low-key way of life for which the Key is known. The interiors embrace a beautiful beach aesthetic with gracious rooms that open to the outdoors – extending the living areas and celebrating the Florida setting. A large kitchen is central to all the action with stainless appliances, two ovens, ample cabinetry and storage, and center island. The downstairs master delights in water views and opens to the outdoor terrace. Additional bedrooms are on the second floor for space and privacy. An array of decks provide the perfect place to unwind from the daily grind. The original owner was a commercial builder who constructed the home to the highest standards. You’ll enjoy peace of mind with high impact windows and doors and remote-control shutters off the living area deck. A rooftop deck is ideal for watching sunsets and boats as they sail by. Lounge by the pool or dine al fresco under the covered lanai. Walk the beach every morning, noon, or night and savor the old-Florida atmosphere with soft Gulf breezes, gently rolling surf, and miles of white sands. Manasota Key is just a short drive away from Englewood, Venice, and the endless recreation of Florida’s Gulf Coast.
- MLS® #D6102277
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,953
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesSecurity, Fishing Pier, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Key Lot, Street Paved, CoastalConstruction Control Line, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market573
- Address7930 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionManasota Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.