Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7490 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
Seasonal Rental available for 2020. Old Florida Awaits at Turtle Nest! Charm is found throughout this 3 bedroom, 2 bath beachfront home located on a canopy lined road of Manasota Key. Comfortable family living with an open floor plan, wood burning fireplace for chilly nights and magnificient Gulf views throughout. Relish in the stunning sunsets, cool breezes and the sounds of the surf from the large covered porch. Enjoy cocktails on the beachfront deck located down a winding path. The master bedroom includes queen accommodations and private bath. Twin accommodations in both guest rooms with a shared bath. The ultimate location for views and privacy are found in this tropical hideaway! Additional 12% tax, cleaning and damage deposit. Available for Season 2020. 28 day minimum. .
- MLS® #D6102390
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,758
- Year Built1986
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- FeaturesPublic Boat Ramp
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Underground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, FloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market664
- Address7490 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionEnglewood Redevelopment Area
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo, Elevated
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 1:15pm EDT.