Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2950 N Beach Rd #a312, Englewood
SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM ONE BATH UNIT IN THE DESIRABLE TAMARIND GULF TO BAY COMPLEX***STEPS TO THE BEACH***UPDATED KITCHEN AND BATH***NEW FURNITURE***GROUND FLOOR***Enjoy the Island Life. You are just a few steps to the Gulf of Mexico from your lanai. By day beachcomb with great shelling & shark's tooth hunting or relax, get some sun and cool off in the Gulf of Mexico. Later view amazing sunsets over the Gulf. For the boater there are 26 first come boat slips and a private boat ramp with a fish cleaning station. Each updated slip has running water and electric. This beautiful unit also features many updates: wood kitchen cabinets, granite counters, tile floors, bathroom vanity with dual sinks, tile shower. The master suite offers a large walk in closet and storage cabinets. AC 2012/ Water heater 2016. Outdoor storage closet to keep your beach or fishing gear. Tamarind has a financially strong association with excellent property maintenance & grounds keeping with an on site manager. Tamarind amenities also include: Elevator, laundry facility just steps from your door, clubhouse, heated pool, outdoor grills and covered parking. Minutes from Manasota Key's shops, restaurants and Stump Pass State Park. Island attractions: boating, fishing, biking, kayaking, stand up paddleboards, beach yoga everyday, dolphin, manatee and bird watching, 4 beautiful public beaches with miles of beaches & treasures await. Closest public beach is 1 mile south of Tamarind. You can get there by bike, shuttle, walking.
- MLS® #D6103074
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage870
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage
- FoundationStem Wall
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
- Address2950 N Beach Rd #a312
- SubdivisionTamarind Gulf & Bay Bldg A3 Ph
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market328
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.