Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
544 Box Elder Ct, Englewood
Pre-Construction. To Be Built. COMPLETION DATE NOV 2019. Our Pearl model. Stunning, Elegant and very popular three bedroom home with a den, this open floor plan suits the needs of many home buyers who love to cook and entertain, and whose families will be coming to visit! There is crown molding in all common areas, granite in the kitchen as well as both bathrooms, a generous kitchen with ample room for casual dining, 42" solid wood cabinets. Porcelain tile throughout home. Pocket sliders to lanai. Home comes complete with elegant light fixtures and fans. Low E thermal hurricane impact windows, and hurricane impact front door. Hurricane protection shields for the lanai . Park Forest amenities currently include a new roof every 17 years, new exterior paint every 7 years, a community pool that is heated during the chilly winter months and chilled for the warmer summer months, full ground maintenance, gray water irrigation for your yard, Verizon Fios cable and internet. Gulf beaches are less than a 10 minute drive, and Downtown Dearborn Street, hub of quaint cafes and are studios is only a 5 minute drive. Join in the fun with ever-popular, very active Park Forest, a 55+ gated community and leave your Northern worries aside! Exhibit photo is a finished Pearl AND all interior pictures are of competed models
- MLS® #D6103084
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,060
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Gray Water System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
- Address544 Box Elder Ct
- SubdivisionPark Forest Subdivision
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market329
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 1:45am EDT.