Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1067 Newton St, Englewood
Welcome to Paradise! This centrally located waterfront home is a place you will enjoy visiting year after year! Bring your boat and park it on your own private dock. (21’ maximum length) If you don’t have a boat, enjoy fishing from the dock as well. There are 3 bedrooms, 2-bathrooms, 2 car garage (only 1 car will fit comfortably). A nicely updated kitchen with all stainless-steel appliances, granite counter tops, and wood cabinetry. The kitchen has been fully equipped with all your cooking needs provided. The Florida Room is a perfect place to enjoy some quiet time overlooking the swimming pool and the well-maintained landscaping of the back yard. Cool off with a dip in the beautiful & well-maintained swimming pool. The pool is solar heated for your enjoyment. The pool deck also has two flat screen TVs to enjoy either while you are relaxing in the pool or in the sitting area. The washer and dryer are in the garage. Also, in the garage is an extra refrigerator, a little bar area for you to enjoy, and additional flat screen tv for your pleasure. The washer and dryer are in the garage. Also, in the garage is an extra refrigerator, a little bar area for you to enjoy, and additional flat screen tv for your pleasure. (FEB - MARCH, 2020 RESERVED)
- MLS® #D6103174
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,662
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades
- Listing Office:Florida West Coast Realty, Inc
- Address1067 Newton St
- SubdivisionGulf Aire
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), L Dining, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market517
Listing information courtesy of Florida West Coast Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 3:29am EDT.