Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3225 Bourbon St, Englewood
Bring your suitcase and leave your worries behind! This double master split bedroom beach cottage is the perfect landing place for your winter getaways, family get togethers, or just a weekend escape from the 9-to-5 grind. TURNKEY FURNISHED, with EXTENDED DRIVEWAY and Parking for toys, a huge FLORIDA room with extra space for guests, and 1440 Square Feet of OUTDOOR FUN space with SHUFFLEBOARD, neatly planted PALM trees, and room for picnic tables and chairs! Listen to the sounds of nature from your backyard, or stroll down to the waterfront and watch the dolphins swim and fish jump as the sun sets over the Intracoastal Waterway. You'll love cruising around on your golf cart or bicycle, and the Gulf Beaches are less than 5 miles away! WOW! Whether you love to go fishing, shelling, boating, kayaking, or golfing, this home is centrally located to all of these wonderful things! Ainger Creek Park and public boat ramp, Placida Boat Ramp, and numerous marinas and waterfront restaurants grace the Cape Haze Peninsula. The pristine island of Boca Grande is only 8 miles south, and 99 holes of golf in Rotonda West. Start living the DREAM in sunny SW Florida, or generate rental income with this attractive property. New Roof (2014), newer A/C, just cleaned and painted, and 1 Year Home Warranty INCLUDED. Don't miss this opportunity ~ Call TODAY!
- MLS® #D6104862
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,214
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Off Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Marina, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market414
- Address3225 Bourbon St
- SubdivisionGrove City
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 5:44pm EDT.