Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6246 Rosewood Dr, Englewood
DON'T WAIT!! This CANALFRONT 3BD/2BA/1CG home in East Englewood is what you're looking for. Cozy up to the wood burning fireplace in the Living room which features cathedral ceiling & ceiling fan. Breakfast nook has cathedral ceiling & ceiling fan. Updated wood laminate flooring throughout the main living areas. If you love to cook then you'll love this Kitchen w/Updated Maple wood cabinetry, huge bank of extra cabinetry & pass through to Lanai. Appliances include Samsung microwave (2018), Amana smooth top stove, Maytag double door refrigerator w/water & ice & Kitchen Aid dishwasher. Master bedroom has ceiling fan, walk in closet & sliding glass doors to Lanai. Master bath has ceiling fan, combination tub/shower & tiled flooring. Both Guest bedrooms have ceiling fans, carpeted flooring & wall closets. Guest bath has combination tub/shower & tiled flooring. Enjoy all of Florida's beautiful weather out on the screened Lanai which has tiled flooring and ceiling fan. Fenced backyard has a small shed for storage. Other highlights are A/C replaced 2008 w/condenser replaced 2015, water softener/water conditioner system plus R.O. system in kitchen, water heater 2 yrs old, & roof replaced 2006. 1 car garage houses the Kenmore front load washer/dryer which are negotiable and utility tub. NOT IN DESIGNATED FLOOD ZONE! Ideally located near shopping, dining, beautiful beaches & world class fishing. Start your retirement here!
- MLS® #D6104999
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,434
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market289
- Address6246 Rosewood Dr
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 062
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMyakka River Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 11:46am EST.