Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
297 Artists Ave, Englewood
ONE OF A KIND DOESN’T EVEN COME CLOSE TO DESCRIBING THIS PROPERTY. The property was formerly the Amber Lake Wildlife Refuge and Rehabilitation Center Inc. of Englewood that has been enjoyed as residence for nearly 14 years. The site includes a Main House with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, full kitchen. A Mother-in-Law building, with 1 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen but no range. A nicely designed and improved loft with 1 bedroom, 1 bath, full kitchen, with a huge workshop / garage below. The grounds include a pool with several fun features, some of the remaining wildlife recovery structures, an aging dock on the lake, and tons of room for gardens or groves with privacy in every direction you look. The potential is unlimited. You could live above your shop and have rental income. You could start a family compound, host gatherings, organic garden, raise pets or a family in a safe environment or just enjoy your very own private oasis right in the middle of town. There is RV and boat parking, tons of shop space for your toys or tools, outbuildings and fun sitting spaces to enjoy or share. Most of the big chores are done. Opportunities like this property don’t happen often in special places like Englewood. For the price of one modern home you get nearly an acre of lake front property, a lofted home, a rental, storage, and the garage / workshop of your dreams. Call today for your visit.
- MLS® #D6105429
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,584
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Open, Oversized, RV Garage, Workshop in Garage, Parking Pad, Split Garage
- # of Garages896
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Private, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market388
- Address297 Artists Ave
- SubdivisionEnglewood Of
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesStilt Home
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Lasbury-tracy Realty Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Lasbury-tracy Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 2:45pm EST.