Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2700 N Beach Rd #f103, Englewood
Well-kept condo in Pelican Landing Condominium Complex that has been gently used since ownership. Updated kitchen that was replaced 10 years ago. Tile flooring throughout the hallway, kitchen, bath, Living room, dining room & lanai. Newer furniture in the living room & lanai. All neutral color pallet on the walls & furnishings. Close proximity to the clubhouse to enjoy the many actives. Just bring your suitcase & make yourself at home. Partial view of Lemon Bay. No fixed bridges to bay & the Gulf of Mexico. Pelican Landing is a beach to Bay community with 300 feet of private beach. Boat docks & fishing are available. The Gulf of Mexico is across the street where a new sea wall & two new paved patio areas have been added, which include bench seating & picnic tables. There is a heated spa & large heated pool facing the Gulf of Mexico. A clubhouse with a full kitchen & many activities available. There is lots of green space in the complex & many amenities you won’t find anywhere else. Plenty of shopping & area restaurants to frequent, and fifteen to twenty golf courses within a fifteen minute drive. Come check out this little slice of paradise & you will never want to leave.
- MLS® #D6105842
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,150
- Year Built1981
- StyleContemporary, Elevated, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewSidewalk, Garden View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
- Address2700 N Beach Rd #f103
- SubdivisionPelican Landing Bldg F
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market321
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 11:30pm EST.