Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6415 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
A stunning waterfront estate on Manasota Key, this three-bedroom residence is imbued with southern charm and traditional island elegance. Sweeping views of Lemon Bay set a majestic backdrop for coastal-inspired interiors and an array of outdoor spaces. A wrap around deck welcomes guests and transitions inside where the stage is set for entertaining and relaxing in pristine comfort. A formal sitting room is ideal for enjoying sunset drinks. An open plan connects the kitchen and living room where crown molding, a center island, white cabinets, and wood floors flow with ease. The dining room is graced with island character featuring a wood coffered ceiling, intricately patterned floor, and traditional wood built-ins. Bedrooms are complemented by private terraces with water and island views. An office comes complete with built in desk and storage. Enjoy gentle breezes on the screened porch overlooking the water. Mangroves line the waterfront, framing the walkway down along the dock with lift. Explore the sparkling waterways of Lemon Bay or voyage along the Intracoastal waterway surrounded by islands of natural splendor, waterfront dining, preserves, and beaches. Deeded beach access directly across the road from the house also means you’ll never have to go far from home to enjoy the soothing sands, sound of the waves, and multi-hued sunsets disappearing beyond the horizon.
- MLS® #D6105897
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,658
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Propane, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Key Lot, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shutters
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market163
- Address6415 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionGalleons Reach
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dumbwaiter, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.