Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2950 N Beach Rd #a324, Englewood
PRICE REDUCED on this tastefully turnkey furnished 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with partial Gulf views. Relax on your screened lanai and enjoy the marvelous sunsets. This spacious condo features walk through kitchen, split bedrooms, master bedroom walk-in closet, sliders to the lanai from the master bedroom and the living room, open living room dining room kitchen areas with indoor storage. New HVAC unit in December. This second floor condo is located in a building with elevator. Enjoy the peaceful sound of waves and the serenity of this resort like Gulf to Bay complex on Manasota Key. Tamarind provides lots of green space and lush vegetation, impeccable grounds, elevator, clubhouse with full kitchen, heated pool, outdoor grills, manager on site, laundry facilities, 26 first come first serve boat docks with electric and water, private boat ramp, fish cleaning table, kayak racks, covered parking and guest parking. Tamarind is extremely well managed and maintained with great financials and a strong reserve fund. This complex is pet friendly welcoming 2 dogs with no weight limit. Enjoy dolphins, manatees, birds, and lots of other wildlife. This condo is near restaurants, shops and Stump Pass State Park which offers kayak rentals and standup paddleboards. Perfect getaway, full time home or great rental. Best of all the beach re-nourishment will begin in the fall - great opportunity to purchase at lower prices. Must see to appreciate.
- MLS® #D6106017
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,288
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market148
- Address2950 N Beach Rd #a324
- SubdivisionTamarind Gulf & Bay Bldg A3 Ph
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Manasota Key Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Manasota Key Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.